WG 6 Health Care, Medical Technology, Care
The working group deals with the options provided by self-learning systems for prevention, diagnosis and treatment in the medical field, in long-term care and rehabilitation. It also addresses questions of social acceptance and data protection.
Key questions for the working group
- Which opportunities occur for self-learning systems when patient, clinical and wearable data is connected with each other?
- How can we use Data Science and AI for prevention approaches?
- What are the opportunities for self-learning assistant systems during operations and in the care sector?
- Which role do AI-technologies play when it comes to prosthetics and exoskeletons?
- How can self-learning systems relieve skilled personal in health care?
- Recht und Ethik
The significance of Artificial Intelligence for the future of medicine and care is being evaluated by the members of Working Group 6 – Health Care, Medical Technology, Care.