WG 5 Mobility and Intelligent Transport Systems
Rafe Swan/Getty Images
The working group compiles design options for intelligent mobility systems. This includes technological solutions and infrastructures, security and safety-related questions, as well as legal requirements.
Key questions for the working group
- How does our mobility structure change when it comes to self-learning systems?
- Which characteristics are necessary to have the most beneficial usage for individual users and the society as a whole?
- How do infrastructure and systems structures within the mobility sector have to be further developed to adequately integrate self-learning systems?
- What is the most optimal relation between individual and local intelligence towards central control?
- How can self-learning systems be secured and tested in the mobility sector?
- Which knowledge representation is necessary (e.g. for knowledge exchange or control)?