WG 2 Future of Work and Human-Machine Interaction
The working group focuses on human-centred design of the future working world and on human-machine interaction issues (HMI). At the same time the working group serves as the interface between HMI and the area of Manufacturing and Industrie 4.0.
Key questions for the working group
Work and Skilling
- Which benefit do self-learning systems have for employees and companies?
- Which consequences do they have for the working environment (e.g. job market, work intensification, job profiles)?
- Which branches or occupations are affected the most?
- Which new expertise is required for employees, when dealing with self-learning systems? What could be resulting qualification approaches?
- How do we define ‘good’ and ‘humane’ work in the time of AI?
- How can we shape the transformation towards a digital working environment?
- How can we shape the role allocation between human and machine concerning human self-determination?
- Which principles are necessary/ desirable (keyword: human-centred-design/ interfaces)?
- How can we guarantee transparency, controllability, explicability, privacy and maintainability of self-learning systems?
- What does the future hold regarding the development of human-machine-interfaces?
- Recht und Ethik
Members of Working Group 2 'Future of Work and Human-Machine Interaction' assess on how we need to shape the world of work.