WG 1: Technological Enablers and Data Science
The working group examines the technological principles and enablers of self-learning systems. It fulfils a cross-sectoral function for the entire platform and provides key impetus to all the other working groups.
Key questions for the working group
- What are the most important research areas for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science? Which potential do they hold for disruptive applications?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses within German AI-research?
- How can we improve education for researchers and skilled employees for Machine Learning and Data Science?
- Which research expertise is required for application?
- How can we accelerate the transfer from successful research to application? Which factors could be obstructive?
- Recht und Ethik
Members of Working Group 1 'Technological Enablers and Data Science' assess the current state of play towards the question: where will AI technology take us?.